Fall 2021 NAMD Covid-19 / Health & Safety Hub
NAMD remains unequivocally devoted to safeguarding our staff, attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and the local community hosting the Fall 2021 Conference. When you arrive at the conference, you can expect to see that we have prioritized health and safety, and that a range of measures are in place to ensure everyone involved is able to enjoy a safe and meaningful conference experience.
We are monitoring the continued impact of COVID-19 and the evolving public health guidance regarding large gatherings. In addition to our Safety and Community Pledge, NAMD’s health and safety protocols for the in-person conference now include:
- All attendees, staff, and vendors will be required to be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination will be required. Additional details on the proof of vaccination process will be shared in the coming weeks.
- Masks will be required in the conference space.
- Social distancing in all meetings rooms.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the conference space.
- COVID-safe catering
This webpage will be continually updated with information about health and safety measures for all in-person conference attendees. We encourage you to check this page frequently for updates and information about safety protocols at the Fall 2021 NAMD Conference.
NAMD CONFERENCE SAFETY & COMMUNITY PLEDGE – UPDATED
NAMD will be providing all the necessary safety protocols on site, but we ask that sponsors and all attendees adhere to the following community guidelines. Please see the below safety and community pledge.
All attendees, staff, and vendors will be required to be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination will be required. See below for the proof of vaccination process.
- Masks & Social Distancing
Masks will be required throughout the NAMD conference space.
On July 27, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued updated guidance advising that the vast majority of COVID-19 transmissions take place between unvaccinated individuals, and confirming vaccines continue to do an exceptional job of combating the spread of the virus. Based on updated information, in areas with substantial and high transmission, the CDC now recommends fully vaccinated people wear masks in public, indoor settings to help prevent the spread of the Delta variant and help protect others. Further, the CDC recommends community leaders encourage vaccination and universal masking to prevent further outbreaks in areas of substantial and high transmission.
We ask that all attendees recognize that each attendee will have a different level of comfort with attending a large gathering and ask that you respect their preferences regarding personal space. Color-coded individual display items will be available for everyone to know the attendees’ personal comfort level at a glance.
If you are unable to attend for any reason, or if you are uncomfortable with the community guidelines that we have outlined, NAMD will once again be hosting an immersive virtual platform that will allow sponsors and attendees to engage with each other as effectively as we can.
Our goal is to host a safe and meaningful conference. We recognize that the situation and applicable guidance may continue to evolve through the NAMD event. Please check back frequently for future updates.
VaxPass, Sponsored by PhRMA
As part of our commitment to the safety of all attendees and staff at the Fall 2021 NAMD Conference, all in-person attendees must provide Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination before checking in.
- NAMD will be using Health Pass by CLEAR, which provides a secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via the free CLEAR mobile app. Complete your health screening with Health Pass by CLEAR ahead of time for expedited check-in and entry!
Download and enroll here:
- For the most efficient entry possible, every attendee should enroll with CLEAR before the event to complete their COVID-19 pre-screening. Once your vaccination record has been uploaded to the platform, it can typically take up to 30 minutes for your status to be verified. We encourage all attendees to complete this process at least 24 hours before the event.
Health Pass by CLEAR
Get ready for the event by downloading CLEAR for free and completing the one-time enrollment process to verify your entry requirements. You’ll be able to use Health Pass to confirm entry requirements before entering through the CLEAR Fast Lanes.
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR
- Download the CLEAR app and tap on the Profile icon. Select “Enroll or verify you in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account.
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your gov’t issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
2. Once enrolled, return to the Home screen and select “Add My Vaccination.” Continue to follow prompts to securely confirm your proof of vaccination or negative test results.
Step 2: Before arriving at the event, complete your Health Pass for faster entry at check-in
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile.
- Enter the Code for the NAMD Conference (Code will be provided 7-10 days before the conference)
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!
Need help? Call 855-CLEAR-ME or tap “Get in Touch” in the app for assistance
Disclaimer: CLEAR will not share your specific data about your vaccination or test results with the event organizer.