2022 Fall Conference
November 14 – 16
- NAMD Alumni – this rate is reserved for previous Medicaid Directors who are paying annual dues to NAMD.
- Government – this rate is reserved for those who are employed directly by the state or federal government. You must register with a .gov or state government email.
- Non-Profit – this rate is reserved for those employed by a non-profit organization.
- Corporate Sponsor/Exhibitor – this rate is for all persons who are employed by a private company/organization that is sponsoring the conference. Individuals interested in registering as a corporate sponsor attendee should contact their NAMD conference coordinator before registering. Your company may have complimentary badges available for your use.
- Corporate Non-Sponsor/Exhibitor – this rate is for those who are employed by a private company/organization that is not sponsoring and/or exhibiting at the conference.
IN-PERSON REGISTRATION FEES
In-person Early Bird Rate (Through October 7, 2022 at 5:00 pm EDT)
- NAMD Alumni – $550
- Government – $550
- Non-Profit – $700
- Corporate Sponsor/Exhibitor – $1,200
- Corporate Non-Sponsor/Exhibitor – $1,500
In-person Regular Rate (after 5:00 pm EDT, October 7, 2022)
- NAMD Alumni – $650
- Government – $650
- Non-Profit – $800
- Corporate Sponsor – $1,300
- Corporate Non-Sponsor – $1,600
VIRTUAL REGISTRATION FEES
Virtual Early Bird Rate (Through October 7, 2022 at 5:00 pm EDT)
- NAMD Alumni – $300
- Government – $300
- Non-Profit – $400
- Corporate Sponsor – $450
- Corporate Non-Sponsor- $550
Virtual Regular Rate (After October 7, 2022 at 5:00 pm EDT)
- NAMD Alumni – $400
- Government – $400
- Non-Profit – $500
- Corporate Sponsor – $450
- Corporate Non-Sponsor- $650
NAMD 2022 Conference Safety and Community Pledge:
NAMD is excited to bring the entire Medicaid community together in-person for our 2022 Annual Conference. Our objective is to provide you with an agenda of high-level content and thought leadership designed to encourage more opportunities for Medicaid Directors and senior staff, sponsors, and the Medicaid community to engage and renew friendships in a relaxed, safe, and interactive environment.
For us to achieve this objective, we ask that sponsors and all attendees adhere to the following:
Vaccinations: Proof of vaccination is required for in-person attendance; exemptions will be granted on a case-by-case basis and should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to monitor national and local COVID-19 trends and meet or exceed protocols mandated by local governments including directions around mask-wearing. Attendees are encouraged to frequently visit the conference website for updates.