Fall 2021 NAMD Attendee Information
- NAMD Alumni – this rate is reserved for previous Medicaid Directors who are paying annual dues to NAMD
- Government – this rate is reserved for those who are employed directly by the state or federal government. You must register with a .gov or state government email
- Non-Profit – this rate is reserved for those employed by a non-profit organization.
- Corporate Sponsor/Exhibitor – this rate is for all persons who are employed by a private company/organization who is sponsoring the conference
- Corporate Non-Sponsor/Exhibitor – this rate is for those who are employed by a private company/organization who is not sponsoring and/or exhibiting at the conference
IN-PERSON REGISTRATION FEES
In-person Early Bird Rate (Through October 8, 2021 at 5:00 pm EDT)
- NAMD Alumni – $300
- Government – $500
- Non-Profit (Limited Availability) – $650
- Corporate Sponsor/Exhibitor (Limited Availability) – $1,095
- Corporate Non-Sponsor/Exhibitor (Limited Availability) – $1,250
In-person Regular Rate (after 5:00 pm EDT, October 8, 2021)
- NAMD Alumni – $400
- Government – $600
- Non-Profit (Limited Availability) – $750
- Corporate Sponsor (Limited Availability) – $1,195
- Corporate Non-Sponsor (Limited Availability) – $1,350
VIRTUAL REGISTRATION FEES
Virtual Early Bird Rate (Through October 8, 2021 at 5:00 pm EDT)
- NAMD Alumni – $225
- Government – $250
- Non-Profit – $350
- Corporate Sponsor – $400
- Corporate Non-Sponsor- $500
Virtual Regular Rate (After October 8, 2021 at 5:00 pm EDT)
- NAMD Alumni – $300
- Government – $350
- Non-Profit – $450
- Corporate Sponsor – $500
- Corporate Non-Sponsor- $600
Conference Safety & Community Pledge – Updated 8/16/2021
NAMD will be providing all the necessary safety protocols on-site, and we ask that all attendees adhere to the following community guidelines.
All attendees, staff, and vendors will be required to be fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination will be required. Additional details on the proof of vaccination process will be shared in the coming weeks.
Exemptions for the vaccine requirement will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us via email at email@example.com if you need to discuss an exemption.
- Masks & Social Distancing
Masks will be required throughout the NAMD conference space.
On July 27, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued updated guidance advising that the vast majority of COVID-19 transmissions take place between unvaccinated individuals, and confirming vaccines continue to do an exceptional job of combating the spread of the virus. Based on updated information, in areas with substantial and high transmission, the CDC now recommends fully vaccinated people wear masks in public, indoor settings to help prevent the spread of the Delta variant and help protect others. Further, the CDC recommends community leaders encourage vaccination and universal masking to prevent further outbreaks in areas of substantial and high transmission.
We ask that all attendees recognize that each attendee will have a different level of comfort with attending a large gathering and ask that you respect their preferences regarding personal space. Color-coded individual display items will be available for everyone to know the attendees’ personal comfort level at a glance.
If you are unable to attend for any reason, or if you are uncomfortable with the community guidelines that we have outlined, NAMD will once again be hosting an immersive virtual platform that will allow sponsors and attendees to engage with each other as effectively as we can.
Our goal is to host a safe and meaningful conference. We recognize that the situation and applicable guidance may continue to evolve through the NAMD event. Please check back frequently for future updates.
Cancellation requests must be received in writing by 5:00 PM ET October 8, 2021. Cancellations made on or before the deadline will be refunded, minus a $100 administrative processing fee. All cancellations and requests for refunds must be in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at (504) 327-5299.
For the full Health and Safety Information for this year’s conference please see our Health and Safety page.