Fall 2021 NAMD Attendee Information
- NAMD Alumni – this rate is reserved for previous Medicaid Directors who are paying annual dues to NAMD
- Government – this rate is reserved for those who are employed directly by the state or federal government. You must register with a .gov or state government email
- Non-Profit – this rate is reserved for those employed by a non-profit organization.
- Corporate Sponsor/Exhibitor – this rate is for all persons who are employed by a private company/organization who is sponsoring at the conference
- Corporate Non-Sponsor/Exhibitor – this rate is for those who are employed by a private company/organization who is not is sponsoring and/or exhibiting at the conference
IN-PERSON REGISTRATION FEES
In-person Early Bird Rate (Through October 8, 2021 at 5:00 pm EDT)
- NAMD Alumni – $300
- Government – $500
- Non-Profit (Limited Availability) – $650
- Corporate Sponsor/Exhibitor (Limited Availability) – $1,095
- Corporate Non-Sponsor/Exhibitor (Limited Availability) – $1,250
In-person Regular Rate (after 5:00 pm EDT, October 8, 2021)
- NAMD Alumni – $400
- Government – $600
- Non-Profit (Limited Availability) – $750
- Corporate Sponsor (Limited Availability) – $1,195
- Corporate Non-Sponsor (Limited Availability) – $1,350
VIRTUAL REGISTRATION FEES
Virtual Early Bird Rate (Through October 8, 2021 at 5:00 pm EDT)
- NAMD Alumni – $225
- Government – $250
- Non-Profit – $350
- Corporate Sponsor – $400
- Corporate Non-Sponsor- $500
Virtual Regular Rate (After October 8, 2021 at 5:00 pm EDT)
- NAMD Alumni – $300
- Government – $350
- Non-Profit – $450
- Corporate Sponsor – $500
- Corporate Non-Sponsor- $600
Conference Safety and Community Agreement
NAMD is excited to bring the entire Medicaid community back together in-person after a long two years! Our goal for the conference is to create a smaller more intimate gathering that, while continuing to provide a high level of content and thought leadership, allows for more opportunities for Medicaid Directors and senior staff, sponsors, and the Medicaid community, to engage, renew friendships, and network in a relaxed and safe environment. Our team will be providing all the necessary safety protocols on site, but we ask that sponsors and all attendees adhere to the following community guidelines:
Respect: We ask that all attendees recognize that each attendee will have a different level of comfort with attending a large gathering and ask that you respect their preferences regarding personal space. Color coded individual display items will be available for everyone to know the attendees personal comfort level at a glance.
Vaccinations: We STRONGLY encourage—and assume—all individuals to be fully vaccinated at least two weeks prior to travelling to the conference.
If you are unable to attend for any reason, or if you are uncomfortable with the community guidelines that we have outlined, NAMD will once again be hosting an immersive virtual platform that will allow sponsors and attendees to engage with each other as effectively as we can.
Cancellation requests must be received in writing by 5:00 PM ET October 8, 2021. Cancellations made on or before the deadline will be refunded, minus a $100 administrative processing fee. All cancellations and requests for refunds must be in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at (504) 327-5299.