NAMD 2020 Virtual: Together Towards the Future
Registration for the Virtual Conference is now open. Register Here
We are pleased to introduce our revised concept for the Fall 2020 conference – NAMD 2020 Virtual Conference: Together Towards the Future.
Our mission of Advancing Medicaid and the work that Medicaid Directors and their staff are tasked with has never been more important. We want you to be a part of this meeting as we shape the future, together.
To help you determine which category to select when registering please use the following guide.
NAMD Alumni – this rate is reserved for alumni/previous Medicaid Directors who are paying annual dues to NAMD.
State and Federal Government – this rate is reserved for those who are employed directly by the government or a non-profit organization, including all current Medicaid Directors.
Non-Profit – this rate is reserved for those who are employed by a non-profit organization.
Corporate Sponsor – this rate is for all persons who are employed by a private company/organization who is a sponsor at the conference.
Corporate Non-Exhibitor/Non-Sponsor – this rate is for those who are employed by a private company/organization who are not a sponsor at the conference.
- State Government
- Federal Government
- Non-profit – registrations limited; available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- NAMD Alumni – registrations limited; available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Corporate Sponsors – registrations limited; you will need a registration code. Details have been shared with your corporate sponsor point of contact.
NAMD Alumni: $225
State and Federal Government: $350
Corporate Sponsor: $700
Corporate Non-Sponsor: $800
The last day to register for the virtual conference is Friday, November 6, 2020 at 5:00 PM Eastern.
What do I get with my registration?
All virtual Conference attendees will have full access to the following:
- Live virtual attendance to conference sessions Monday, November 9, through Wednesday, November 11.
- The ability to interact with speakers as if you were in the room.
- Recording of each session available on demand for 3 months after the end of the conference.
- Interactive networking sessions with both virtual and in-person attendees.
- Access to the virtual exhibit hall to stay on top of the latest developments in the Medicaid Marketplace.
- and much much more…we are moving faster than technology to make this virtual event the most fun you’ve had learning about Medicaid all year!
Cancellation requests must be received in writing by 5:00 PM ET October 2, 2020. Cancellations made on or before the deadline will be refunded, minus a $100 administrative processing fee. All cancellations and requests for refunds must be in writing via email and requests for refunds must be in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at (504) 327-5299.